Benalla Health has several Accredited Practising Dietitians who provide expert nutrition and dietary advice to improve health. An Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) is a university qualified health professional with skills to translate the latest scientific information into practical advice on what to eat.
Benalla Health's Dietitians can provide dietary advice for the following conditions:
- Diabetes (Type 1,2 and prediabetes)
- Heart disease, cholesterol and blood pressure
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Overweight and obesity
- Gastrointestinal diseases including bowel surgery
- Disordered eating
Information and education for
- Childhood nutrition
- Eating during pregnancy
- Healthy vegetarian and vegan eating
Each consultation will include an assessment of your individual nutrition needs and development of personalised dietary goals.
Other Services include the following:-
- Health promotion
- Home Enteral Nutrition Service (HENS)
- Group Education
To book an appointment with a Dietitian please call Benalla Community Health on (03) 5761 4500.