- Do you have a two-year-old child who isn’t talking?
- Is your four-year-old child’s speech difficult to understand?
- Do you regularly lose your voice?
- Do you cough when you eat or drink?
Speech pathology at Benalla Health can help.
We cater for preschool children and adults over the age of 18 years. Our staff are trained to assist people with difficulties producing speech sounds, stuttering, forming sentences, understanding spoken language, swallowing difficulties and voice disorders.
One in seven Australians have difficulty communicating. This impacts on their behaviour and self-esteem, and their ability to learn and socialise.
Our speech pathology team is available to assist you and your family with any of the above issues.
For further information, please download a fact sheet.
- Fact sheet - Expressive Aphasia
- Fact sheet - Difficulty using words
- Fact sheet - Voice and speech pathology
- Fact sheet - Learning to speak and listen
- Fact sheet - How speech sounds develop
- Fact sheet - Helping your baby to talk
- Fact sheet - Communication after a stroke
- Fact sheet - Word finding problems
"I am very impressed with the quality of services we have experienced at Benalla Health. I have felt very comfortable and most welcomed and we are making great headway with our speech therapy sessions."
"My child has improved her speech in such a short period of time."