Connect Benalla – APP Competition
Connect Benalla is an initiative of the Benalla Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Committee. Connect Benalla is designed to provide easy access for the Benalla Community to information about Mental Health support, especially around people who are in crisis (suicidal) and those who are seeking ongoing support and help for their mental health issues.
Connect Benalla Website
The Connect Benalla website: www.connectbenalla.org.au provides quick access to this information.
Connect Benalla Information Cards and Posters
Information Cards and Posters provided easy to carry information.
To enhance the accessibility of the Connect Benalla website to young people and the wider community we have initiated the Connect Benalla APP Design competition.
Open to: Young people aged 12-25 years and residing in Benalla Rural City
Dates: Competition closes 30th September, 2017
Winner Announced: Wednesday 25th October, 2017
Connect Benalla APP Design Guidelines
1. The APP must have the functionality to be available in both IOS and Android stores
2. When published the Winning APP must be accessible for FREE in both stores
3. No In APP Purchases are permitted
4. The APP must be Ad Free
5. The look and feel must complement the current Connect Benalla Website and Posters
6. All phone numbers and website links must be clickable from within the App (phone numbers will call the number and website open)
7. Addresses will open Google Maps with a Pin
8. Logos will be provided to contestants on request
9. Winner must provide the full developmental (APK) Source Code to Benalla Health
10. Appropriate acknowledgement of the Developer/Winner will be included within the winning APP