All staff, students and volunteers at Benalla Health must behave in accordance with the Code of Behaviour. As a student you are expected to be aware of this code and abide by it whilst on placement.
As a student it is important to consider the following attributes that work towards making your placement successful:
- Remember to treat your placement like a real job.
- Clearly wear your Student Identification badge.
- Uniform is your university or TAFE uniform
- Seek permission from the patient/carers or the responsible staff before proceeding with an intervention.
- When introducing yourself, state you are in a student role.
- Be aware of and maintain appropriate professional boundaries