The Morrie Evans Wing (MEW) is a Commonwealth-funded residential aged care facility which was officially opened on 11 June 1978.
Morrie Evans Wing is a special place where compassion and personalised care is a feature. We are proud to be a leading provider of residential aged care in North East Victoria.
Our home is suitable for looking after residents with high care health needs and persons living with dementia.
Recent works to improve amenities have enhanced residents’ privacy and dignity. These amenities include creating more intimate spaces as well as the addition of ensuites.
- Modern renovated, spacious room with private ensuite for a sole occupant.
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- TV connection and access to the internet.
- There is 18sq m of space (excluding the ensuite) with ample built-in storage and extra room for a resident’s own personal touch.
- Modern spacious ensuite for easy manoeuvrability to assist with care needs.
My Aged Care Website: Morrie Evans Wing
Here are some recent photos of the facilities: