In the Morrie Evans Wing, we engage our residents in a wide range of activities and social events.
We employ lifestyle staff and a diversional therapist, whilst also encouraging family members and volunteers to become involved. In addition, organised day-trips and outings around Benalla allow our residents to be connected with the local community.
Annual celebrations include:
- Residents’ birthdays
- Melbourne Cup Day
- Remembrance Day
- Australia Day
- Regular outings
- St Patrick’s Day and many more
Regular activities include
- Dance exercises
- Pet therapy
- Church sessions
- Cards, bingo and other games
- Staff/resident/relative meetings, usually held first Tuesday of every Month.
- Music therapy, including piano,
- sing-alongs, performances, etc.
- Carpet bowls
- Many more activities organised by staff and volunteer groups.