Hip and Knee Rehabilitation Group
The group is for people who:
- Have had an operation to replace their hip or knee joint.
- Feel comfortable exercising in a small group.
- Need exercises to help their muscles to get stronger and the joint to move freely.
You will be helped by a:
- Allied Health Assistant.
Each person will be set a home exercise program which is very important to carry out every day.
How can Hip & Knee Rehabilitation help you?
- The exercise program is set for individual (personal) needs.
- You will be connected to a Care Coordinator to help your journey through our program.
- You will be able to get back to doing your day to day activities.
- Your hip or knee joint recovery will improve your ability to move without pain.
Please take your pain relief medication at least one hour before exercise group.
All referrals via Intake Worker on (03) 5761 4500
Benalla Health, Community Rehabilitation Centre, Samaria Road, Benalla
- Every Tuesday for six weeks
- A Physiotherapist will give you a start date and time
What to bring:
- Your walking aid
- Wear flat enclosed shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Support person welcome to attend
How much will it cost?
There is a small fee for some of our services. Our staff can talk to you about the cost when you make your first appointment.