Many children do not eat enough fruit and vegetables. Benalla Health is tackling poor food access by making healthy food an easy choice. We also work together with other health services in the Hume area to improve healthy eating.
Our Vision: “For all people in the Hume Region are able to have access to food that is safe, nutritious and culturally valued.”
How is this happening?
- Healthy Food Connect: Food Systems
- Benalla Food Security Network
- Benalla Grow Your Own- wicking garden beds
- Infant Program
- Small Plates
- Where to get fresh fruit and vegetables click Here
- Central Hume Primary Care Partnership Healthy Eating