Rock and Water program for women and girls
The program aims to connect participants with their body, inner feelings and strength to allow them to connect with the people they love.
The goals of the program are:
- To increase body awareness
- To become aware of attitudes, emotions and reaction patterns
- To experience body strength and learning to trust your own strength
- To increase self confidence
- To use mental strength and positive self talk
- To feel, set defend boundaries
- To teach basic self defense skills
For further information on the Rock and Water Program for women and girls, please contact Benalla Health on (03) 5761 4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
'These are skills we can use straight away"
"I feel more confident in my body"
"It is making me more aware of how I come across to other people"
"I feel more confident communicating with people"
"I have really enjoyed myself at Rock and Water I have learnt to look after myself and how to break wood, and I have more confidence in my self that I didn't have before I started Rock and Water. I would love to keep going to Rock and Water as long as I can"