Morrie Evans Wing refurbishments open
The refurbished Morrie Evans Wing was opened today (30 January 2020) by the Hon Jaclyn Symes.
Benalla Health Chief Executive Officer Janine Holland said the works have enhanced residents’ privacy and dignity.
"These amenities include creating more intimate spaces as well as the addition of ensuites," she said.
"We thank our residents, their families and staff for their patience while this work has been undertaken.
The new facilities include:
- Modern renovated, spacious room with private ensuite for a sole occupant.
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- TV connection and access to the internet.
- There is 18sq m of space (excluding the ensuite) with ample built-in storage and extra room for a resident’s own personal touch.
- Modern spacious ensuite for easy manoeuvrability to assist with care needs.