The Benalla Health Fever Clinic is open from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. It is located outside the Urgent Care Centre. Please note times may vary depending on community requirements.
Bookings are essential prior to coming to the fever clinic, which will help reduce waiting times. This can be done by phoning for an appointment on (03) 5761 4284.
You are also asked to register before your COVID-19 test by going to the QR code below. This will make information collection faster.
This QR code will direct you to a Testing registration site to fill in an online form before your COVID-19 test. Once you have filled in the form, you will get a unique registration number, which can be used by authorised staff at the testing site to access your information securely. This will improve the testing experience.
The details you provide will be available when you arrive at any COVID-19 testing site that uses the testing registration form for 90 days. Registration is available to anyone who is 18 years or older and has an Australian mobile phone number.
Visit the Testing registration page to fill in the online form.
- For further information on visiting Benalla Health during the COVID pandemic, click here
- For details on the special restrictions for entry, click here
Getting vaccinated in Benalla
There are many locations where you can be vaccinated in Benalla. Download the brochure for all sites in Benalla and Mansfield here
Key information about locations, times and how to book are below:
- Church St Clinic Benalla, 34 Church St, Benalla
Visit www.churchstsurgery.com.au for online bookings or call (03)5762 1022.
- Carrier Street Clinic Benalla, 30 Carrier Street, Benalla
Visit www.carrierstreetclinic.com.au for online bookings or call (03)5762 4629.
Bookings are essential.
Please ensure when you are booking either online or over the phone you give your full name and date of birth and when attending your appointment have identification showing your date of birth and Medicare card.
- Amcal Pharmacy Benalla, 27-29 Bridge St, Benalla, (03) 5762 7575
Residents wanting a vaccine can walk into the pharmacy and receive a dose or book at http://www.amcal.net.au and follow the links.
- Jenny Milner - Marsha Watson Pharmacy, 55 Bridge St, Benalla, (03) 5762 1033
Call the pharmacy to make a booking.
- Priceline Pharmacy Benalla, 83 Bridge St, Benalla, (03) 5762 2888
- Benalla Health Care Centre, located next door to the pharmacy, can administer walk-in AstraZeneca vaccines.
To book visit http://www.priceline.com.au and follow the prompts
- Goulburn Valley Health Vaccination Hub, McIntosh Centre, Shepparton Showgrounds, corner Thompson and High St.
To book call between 8am and 8pm 1800 675 398 (select Option 1 – Option 1 – Option 1). Walk-ins are also welcome.
GV Health is also operating Jabba the bus, which will visit Benalla and have publically available appointments soon.
- Northeast Health Wangaratta Vaccination Hub, 53-61 Tone Road, Wangaratta VIC 3677
Call 1800 571 121 for an appointment or book online at portal.cvms.vic.gov.au