- Applicants must complete the Application for Employment form (also found at the bottom of each position advertisement on our website).
- A cover letter, resume and statements addressing the key selection criteria should also accompany your application.
- For more information about the role, a contact name and phone number can be found in each advertisement.
- All applications should be forwarded to: email@example.com by the closing date and time specified in the position advertisement.
- All applicants must read the Benalla Health Values Brochure.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
What happens next?
- Upon receipt of your application you will be sent an acknowledgement email.
- Once the close date has lapsed, the Selection Committee will review each application, assessing suitability against key selection criteria.
- If successful for an interview you will be contacted by phone, and an email confirming the arrangements will be sent to you.
- The interview will be constructed so that each applicant is asked a series of questions based upon the requirements of the position.
- All applicants interviewed will be contacted by telephone to indicate the outcome.
- Applicants not selected for interview will receive written notification.
This page of the website is currently undergoing redevelopment.
We apologise for the delay - please visit us again soon.