The following are required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the commencement of placement:
- Student to Benalla Form
- Orientation Checklist. Student Online Orientation Checklist
- FIT Testing Certificate. Must be completed yearly. (if not within the last 12 months, please advise us so we can arrange this for you)
- Confidentiality and Ethics form - Confidentiality Declaration - Volunteers Students.
- Benalla Health code of conduct form - BenallaHealthCodeofConduct.pdf
- Evidence of completed Occupational Violence and Aggression eLearning Modules - Occupational violence and aggression - training (health.vic.gov.au)
- Evidence of completed Hand Hygeine Modules. (More information is avilable on the Infection control and hand hygiene page.)
If unable to provide any of the above, please contact the Education Team as soon as possible on 5761 4310 or email@example.com
We ask that any student who feels unwell contact the Education Team on 5761 4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending placement.
Orientation Checklist for Students
It is a requirement of Benalla Health that you review the topics and complete this online orientation package. Please ensure that you have read and understood them and then complete the orientation checklist. Tick the boxes to indicate the areas/policy documents you have read and understood. By completeing this checklist you are agreeing to comply with the policies and requirements of each area.
Students are expected to provide all the relevant completed paperwork stated in this on-line orientation process 2 weeks prior to commencement. Swipe cards will be issued to students during orientation, this enables access to hospital areas, a $30 swipe card fee will be charged to you, should you fail to return it on your last day.
Students who present without all requrested paperwork will be unable to commence placement.