Benalla Health Education and Research Unit
There is a strong focus on education at Benalla Health. This is important to ensure the provision of high-quality, safe care for patients, clients and residents.
Education supports staff to keep their knowledge up-to-date and to achieve their professional development goals, helping to make Benalla Health an organisation where healthcare professionals want to come and work.
The staff education calendar includes:
- Orientation program for all new staff members
- Learning and teaching programs to support mandatory, required and career progression training.
- Transitions to practice programs to support new and early graduate nurses, midwives and allied health staff
- Participation in Hume Region Nursing and Midwifery Education Program.
- Access to ReHSeN (Regional Health Services eLearning Network) - http://rehsen.e3learning.com.au
- Access to additional elearning resources and the Benalla Health Education Calendar via HELP (Hume Education Learning Portal) http://www.humeeducationlearningportal.org.au