Update to visiting hours
30 September 2020
Visiting during COVID-19
Please note the following visiting hours during the COVID-19 pandemic (as of 11.59pm 27 September 2020):
- Visitors to residents of Morrie Evans Wing - One person a day for up to one hour
- Visitors to patients of the health service - One person at a time for a visit up to two hours
- There are some exceptions to the above in extenuating circumstances if the patient’s medical condition is life-threatening.
- A patient in the maternity ward who has given birth can only have their partner or support person visit them. That visitor can only visit once per day for a maximum of two hours.
We thank you for your understanding.
Please note the following is in place during COVID-19:
- All people visiting the service will have their temperature checked and details taken.
- They will be issued with a single use face mask, which must be worn while in the health service.
You must not enter the hospital if you:
- Are unwell with symptoms of COVID-19 such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of smell or fever
- Have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees
- Have arrived in Australia in the past 14 days or come from metropolitan Melbourne
- Have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) and have not yet been given clearance from self-isolation
- Have had known contact in the past 14 days with a person who was a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19)
For more information, please go to https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/visiting-hospitals-covid-19